World Central Kitchen’s work abroad is paying off. So far, we have…
- improved the health of thousands through clean cook stoves and our Haiti Breathes project
- produced over 200,000 baked goods at our Boulanjri Beni Bakery
- trained more than 100 chefs in Port-au-Prince’s Culinary School.
- increased the income of 44 families through social enterprise and smart school kitchens in Palmiste Tampe, Haiti
- converted 100 schools from “Sink to Stove”.
WCK is proud to have helped so many, but we know that there is much more to be done.
With your help, we’ll be able to serve another million meals with clean stoves and improve the health of thousands. So, how can you help? Spread the word about World Central Kitchen and donate to the cause.
We can fight hunger together, one smart solution at a time.